I am trying to put together a list of Mechaton frames. I have no idea as to how it will be arranged, but I want to include the name of the frame, and the name of the frames creator. So far I have:
1. What I have come to call “The Classic.” My guess is that it is Vincents design, but I have found no confirming documentation to that end.
2. The “5th Gen,” or “5gen,” possibly by Emily? Vincent? Again no hard and fast documentation.
3. The “Walker” again my guess is that it is Vincents, and again I have no documentation.
4. What I am calling the “Scorpion Walker, of the Third Great Roman Empire” by D. Vincent Baker.
5. The “AIn-11” by Joshua A.C. Newman
6. The MgN-302 and 303 frames by Malcolm Craig
7. The “Big Foot” by D. Vincent Baker
8. The “Unknown Mech at the beginning of an “anyway thread” by D. Vincent Baker.
9. The “Takafashii” by Squieu.
10. The “Advanced Frame” by Zizy2.
What criterion am I using for adding or not adding a mech to this list? Well so far a mech can be added to the list if it fits into one of the following categories:
It is included in any official Mechaton document,
It was posted about by the games creator,
It is a confirmed creation of the games author.
It is a frame that is or has been copied and used by people other than the original builder of the frame.
I feel this is important. This is our Mechaton heritage and it needs to be documented.
Long live the stompy goodness!